P3P Implementation Workshop Series: Toronto, Canada
June 19, 2002
Sponsored by the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner/Ontario, The Internet Education Foundation, and Ernst & Young.
The Internet Education Foundation is hosting a national series of P3P Implementation Workshops to provide chief information officers, privacy officers, marketers and tech teams with the information they need to understand P3P, its position within the broader consumer privacy landscape and, most importantly, how to implement it on their company's Web sites. These workshops include overviews of the policy issues surrounding consumer privacy and P3P and detailed information on how to implement P3P.
- Ann Cavoukian, Ph.D., Information and Privacy Commissioner/Ontario
- Tim Berners-Lee, Director of the World Wide Web Consortium and inventor of the World Wide Web
- Della Shea, RBC Financial Group
- Ari Schwartz, Center for Democracy and Technology
- Brian Tretick, Ernst & Young
- Michael Weider, Watchfire Corp.