Washington DC Implementation Workshop Video
The Internet Education Foundation hosted its fifth P3P Implementation Workshops in Washington, DC at the US Chamber of Commerce on May 14, 2002, to provide chief information officers,
privacy officers, marketers and tech teams with the information they need to understand P3P, its position within the broader consumer privacy landscape and, most importantly, how
to implement it on their company's Web sites. The workshop included a panel discussion of the policy issues surrounding consumer privacy and P3P and a detailed workshop on how to implement P3P.
The videos are in Real Video format.
Part 1:Opening Remarks and Online Policy Panel
Featuring Opening Remarks by:
- FTC Director of the Consumer Protection Bureau J. Howard Beales III
- Congressman Jim Moran
- Joe Rubin, US Chamber of Commerce
- Shane Ham of the Progressive Policy Institute
- Ari Schwartz of the Center for Democracy and Technology
Part 2: P3P Implementation Panel
- Martin Presler-Marshall of IBM and co-author of P3P
- Bill Guidera of Microsoft
- Brian Tretick of Ernst & Young